In light of the rapidly developing Covid-19 (Coronavirus) epidemic it has become necessary to introduce containment measures to protect our most vulnerable patients and our frontline clinical staff. The following measures will be implemented as of Monday 16/3/20 to ensure that we can continue to provide a functional service for our patients.
- All appointments will be triaged by a Clinician by contacting the surgery on (028) 44830230
- NO patients should attend the surgery unless expressly advised to do so by a member of staff.
- Patients with mild respiratory symptoms should self-isolate and follow the clinical advice available on https://111.nhs.uk/ or https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
- If you are unwell with significant respiratory symptoms, we ask you to contact the GP as above or attend A+E or contact 999 if life-threatening symptoms develop. Patients should not attend the surgery without being advised to do so.
- Repeat prescriptions should be collected from a nominated pharmacy – not from the practice reception
- Medical certificates should be requested via telephone. Patients can self-certify for up to 7 days. Patients will be given a time for collection
We thank you for your understanding.
Dr Trainor, Dr Wylie & Dr Smyth
ALL PRESCRIPTIONS SHOULD BE COLLECTED FROM A NOMINATED PHARMACY. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY INFORMED US OF YOUR PREFFERED PHARMACY, PLEASE ASK THE PHARMACIST TO ARRANGE COLLECTION OF YOUR PRESCRPITION